SNOW-REDFERN MEMORIAL FOUNDATION MISSION STATEMENT
“The Snow-Redfern Memorial Foundation will receive, earn, administer and distribute funds to qualifying charitable and/or human service organizations, educational entities, and faith based organizations. These organizations will in turn provide direct services to meet the needs, education or training of disadvantaged youth.”
The following are guidelines for the application process for ORGANIZATIONS seeking funding that will benefit children and families that are at risk. All applications must be delivered electronically and time lines are adhered to strictly. If you have questions, you may direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (308)762-6370.
Grant guidelines 2018:
1. The SRF Grant criteria will be driven by its Mission Statement
A. Primary recipients shall be at-risk or disadvantaged youth. (% of at risk)
B. Grants will primarily provide basic needs
3. Shelter (NOT construction)
C. Grants will also serve those with mental health/psychological needs
2. How many youths will be served? (total and % of at risk)
3. Clarity and measurability of project
4. Intrinsic merit of project
7. Completeness of application. (details)
8. Completion of final report
9. Grants are for organizations ONLY, no individuals
10. Organizations must serve youth and families directly
11. Youth must be within our target range of 0-19
12. All deadlines final
13. Decision of the Board is final; no appeal process
14. No maximum for requests are set, but the Grant Committee/Board will determine if full funding of the request can be met, based on merit, funds available, quality of application, and guidelines being met. Some grants may be only partially funded.
SRF Grants will NOT provide funding for:
1. Capital improvements, construction
2. Salaries/benefits for employees
3. Hiring “outside” speakers; (use of internal staff for training is preferred)
NOTICE TO ALL RECIPIENTS OF GRANTS THIS PAST YEAR (2017-2018)
THE MAY 31ST DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING, TO HAVE YOUR REPORT ON HOW YOU USED YOUR FUNDS THIS PAST YEAR. IF ALL FUNDS WERE NOT USED, YOU NEED PERMISSION TO ROLL THOSE FUNDS OVER. IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVITY THAT WILL USE FUNDS AFTER THE DEADLINE, SRF NEEDS WRITTEN NOTICE FROM YOU PRIOR TO MAY 31ST.
THIS IS A COURTESY NOTICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLETE THE REPORT!